Coverage for BELSOMRA® (suvorexant)
BELSOMRA may help your appropriate adult insomnia patients who have trouble falling asleep and/or trouble staying asleep throughout the night.
Check the formulary status of BELSOMRA for your patient’s insurance plan by filling in the information below.
ST, step therapy; PA, prior authorization.
- Lowest Branded Co-Pay Tier means product is available on the lowest co-pay tier designated by the plan for branded products. Plan benefit design may place branded products in a lower tier (ie, generics tier) and patients may have a lower cost-sharing amount for such branded products.
- Formulary status is believed to be accurate at the time of update but cannot be guaranteed. Formulary status for national plans may not reflect plan variation at the local level.
- Updated formulary status information for Medicaid plans may be available from the State.
- Updated formulary status information for Medicare plans may be available from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: www.medicare.gov.
- Updated VA National Formulary status information may be available at www.pbm.va.gov.